Gross, right? Right. So I decided to do something about it. It took me less than two hours and cost me $20. I had some decorative paper laying around that I was going to use on a project that didn't work out, so I thought it would work well in the cabinet. I had to go and buy another sheet ($10 each at Paper Source) to have enough, but that's okay. I love an excuse to go to Paper Source. Anywhoo- then I just needed spray adhesive and I was all set!
Obvi this project is super simple:
In this case the paper was close enough to the right size that I just went along the edges with an exact-o knife once it was already tacked up. Pro tip: tape the top of the paper to the back of the cabinet with masking or painter's tape first, and then lift the rest to spray the adhesive. After the middle/bottom is set un-tape and spray the top. The only other thing I did was to majorly clean the inside of the cabinet and lightly spray paint over some of the rust so everything looked a little cleaner. And that's it!
Just a quick little fix up that makes our terrible bathroom a tiny bit better.
The moon is in Pisces and tomorrow there is a full lunar eclipse that Susan Miller has me super freaked out about.
Also, this week marks the one year anniversary of this blog. I want to thank all of my amazing clients, friends and readers for contributing to this amazingly fulfilling little hobby of mine. (See! its the little things!) It has been an incredible year. Onward and upward!