MEET THE STAFF: Kalyn!
Even though Kalyn lived a million miles away when she applied, we just KNEW she had to be part of the HausWitch team- and she keeps proving it by sliding perfectly into every spot she's needed! Our LightHaus potionmaker, social media Rodeo Queen, and Psychic Portal self-love Priestexx can be found in the Sourcery, your Insta feed, and beside any large body of water. Make sure to ask what her outfit moodboard of the day is, you'll want to run right to the thrift store ;)
1. Name/Nickname: Kalyn, no nicknames (but accepting suggestions!)/@sweetbitterritual
2. What's your sun/moon/rising? Taurus Sun/Aquarius Moon/Libra Rising
3. What brought you to HausWitch? Divine timing, love for the shop, love for witches/witchcraft, and some spellwork that paid off BIG time!
4. What's your "brand" of witchcraft? Venus is a big player in my chart, so a lot of my work revolves around accessing pleasure, beauty, creative expression, and sensuality. I love to use scent, color, sound, movement, and setting to conjure a "mood" and shift energy (shout out to my sensory-driven Taurus Sun). Other witchy loves: crystals magic, plant magic, bath magic, tarot/oracle reading!
5. What's your favorite ritual tool? My body. Candles come in close second!
6. What's your favorite show to binge-watch? I definitely go through phases, but most recently it's been ocean-life documentaries and Criminal Minds!
7. What's your favorite product in the shop? I'm a sucker for a good candle, and I REALLY do think we carry the best of the best. The Venus Spell Candle from Goddex Apothecary is a current fave!
8. Finish this sentence: On a full moon, we can find you... either napping, in the bathtub, or on the shoreline...depends on the moon. ;)
9. Who are your favorite fictional/historical/celebrity witches? Gillian Owens (Nicole Kidman's character in Practical Magic) definitely informed some of my best life decisions (and also some of my WORST romantic decisions). Clarissa Pinkola Estes (though I'm not sure she identifies as a witch). Current day, I follow tons of incredible witches on Instagram but some long-time faves that come to mind are Edgar Fabian Frias, Gabriela Herstik, and Sarah Potter!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.