Meet the Staff: Dawn!
In this interview with Shop Witch Dawn you can learn all about our New Wave witch who wields collaging shears and a glue stick like nobody’s business. By day she rules the Salem State library, but by night she’s hexing fascists and raising the coolest little witch we’ve ever met… even when she isn't on the clock we look forward to visits from that dynamic duo! Get the whole story in Meet the Staff: Dawn!
1. Name/Nickname: Dawn however, a lot of my zines are written under Nyxia Grey.
2. What's your sun/moon/rising? I'm a proud Virgo sun, Aquarius moon, and Leo Rising.
3. What brought you to HausWitch? Feminism and witchcraft! These are my two favorite things and the store embodied both of those elements in fun, practical, and socially just ways.
4. What's your "brand" of witchcraft? Do no harm but take no shit. Also, don't appropriate. I have always gone with my instincts and what felt like it aligned with my highest good. Trusting our intuition is vastly underrated.
5. What's your favorite ritual tool? I make 7-day candles that represent the Sabbats as well as individual candles for my ancestors. Anytime I do a ritual, I light one of those depending on what the ritual focuses on. I always invite ancestors to work with me and their candles help me visualize them.
6. What's your favorite show to binge-watch? Friends. When I need to calm my brain, this is my go-to show.
7. What's your favorite product in the shop? Holy crap! Just one? I LOVE the witches candle. I have been gifted that candle every Yule since the shop started carrying them.
8. Finish this sentence: On a full moon, we can find you…making an offering to Hekate in the backyard with my son. We bring her flowers, a small cauldron of goodies, incantations and end it with blowing bubbles.
9. Who are your favorite fictional/historical/celebrity witches? Stevie Nicks, ya'll. But my favorite witches of all time are the witches at Hauswitch.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.