HausWitch is Hiring!
You will be responsible for:
- customer assistance
- answering customer questions about products
- cash management
- inventory management
- making products (Spell Kits, Crystal Pouches, etc.)
- cleaning the prettiest store in the world
- collaborating with other staff members on a daily basis.
- Actually, really likes talking to people
- Doesn't take themselves too seriously
- Retail + customer service experience a must
- Some knowledge of witchy subject matter like herbs, crystals, tarot, etc
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Comfortable connecting with customers to drive sales
- Ability to multitask and keep calm when handling customer concerns
- Availability 15-20 hours/week to start.
- Must be available on Saturday or Sunday or both.
You’ll have fun if:
- You have a passion for promoting independent artists and makers
- You love introducing visitors to Salem
- You’re interested in learning what makes small businesses work
- You like the startup lifestyle
- You know what intersectional feminism is
Applicants should send a resume, a few sentences about themselves, and why they want to work at HausWitch to email@example.com. Pay commensurate with experience. $15-16/hour to start.
HausWitch is an equal opportunity employer! LGBTQ, Black and/or Indigenous Folks, and otherwise self-identifying POC strongly encouraged to apply.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.