Boredom: An Anti-Capital-ist Tool is a new essay and publication by GenderFail founder Be Oakley. This essay is broken up into fragments of thoughts about boredom broadly centered around boredom as a revolutionary and anti-capitalist tool. These are divided into the following topics:
1. Shame Shame Shame Shame Shame
2. Boredom as a source of misplaced pride
3. Boredom and laziness: siblings
4. Bullshit Jobs and the power of boredom
5. The powerful connection between boredom and dreaming
6. Boredom as a state of play
7. Forced boredom: Stillness through Invisible Illness you
This essay asks the following questions including and not limited to:
Boredom as a tool for the working class?
Do working class people have time to be bored?
What does working class Boredom look like?
Our processing time is 7-10 days in addition to USPS handling time.
We are unable to take responsibility for lost or stolen packages marked "delivered" "in-transit" or "arriving late".