APPLY FOR THE HAUSWITCH SUMMER INTERNSHIP!
We’re looking for one lucky human to come learn and lend a hand at the HausWitch shop in Salem, MA—with possibility of part-time employment in the fall. How can you say no to your Halloweentown dreams?
The HausWitch internship will be a lesson in entrepreneurship, online and in-store retail, and an introduction to branding and curation. The witches of HausWitch are prepared to share our knowledge and experiences with the right person, so apply now by emailing a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org!
People who participate in the HausWitch Internship will:
- Gain an understanding of sales management, POS protocol, sales management, inventory management, store operations and visual merchandising
- Learn to apply business knowledge to real-world situations and problems
- Collaborate on business initiatives and event productions with guidance from peers and upper management
You’ll have fun (and learn a lot) if:
- You have a passion for promoting independent artists and makers
- You’re interested in learning what makes small businesses work
- You like the startup lifestyle
- You love The Smiths and/or Stevie Nicks
- You know what intersectional feminism is
What makes you qualified?
- College Sophomore, Junior, or Senior
- At least a cumulative 3.0 GPA
- All majors considered, Business Administration preferred
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Comfortable connecting with customers to drive sales
- Ability to multitask and keep calm when handling customer concerns
- Retail experience preferred
- At least 1-2 days available a week
- Employee discount (Woo!)
- Potential for part-time employment starting in September
- College Credit
How to apply:
Email a resume and a cover letter to email@example.com. Bonus points if you include a cool maker you think we haven't heard of!
HausWitch is an equal opportunity employer. Questions? Contact us about this internship here: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.