Meet the Staff: Caroline
If you've visited the HausWitch Treasure Palace, Caroline has probably greeted you at the door, identified your Mystery Crystal, pet your dog, or all three! And if you’re too far away to be here in person, she’s probably answered your phone call or email with her signature sweetness.
1. Your sun/moon/rising
Leo sun, Pisces Moon, Aquarius Rising!
2. A few favorite products from the shop
The Sirens candle, Flowers & Stars Astrology Essences (Leo and Pisces), Banish and Gaze by Counter Magick!!!
3. What brought you to HausWitch?
I picked up HWIC Erica Feldmann's book "Hausmagick" a few years back! Once I visited Hauswitch and Salem in person, I fell in love. Salem is a mixture of all my favorite things (witches, history, the ocean, magic, a cute downtown, halloween!!!). After moving to New York six years ago from northern California I was struggling to find a place that felt like home, and Salem immediately felt like it was. After a lot of manifestation (and COVID changing a lot of plans) I was able to relocate to the North Shore from Sleepy Hollow, NY!
4. What's your "brand" of witchcraft?
Sea witch bath magic (again, pisces moon lol.) I really use magic as an act of mindfulness and a way to live my life with intention, so I am a big believer in DIYing it and making it up as you go with the tools that feel good to you!
5. What's your favorite ritual tool?
Candles, crystals and my bathtub!
6. What's your favorite show to binge watch?
My guilty pleasure is Bravo…the amount of time I have spent watching the Real Housewives is embarrassing.
7. Finish this sentence: on a full moon, we can find you...
In my bathtub!
8. Who are your favorite historical/fictional/celebrity witches?
Aggie Cromwell, and the Twitches were my OG witch icons, the Spellman Aunts (both iterations) Jinkx Monsoon, Kelly Cutrone, and obviously the Hauswitch coven!
9. Your social media handle/website (if you'd like to share!)
@csaltwater on instagram!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.