HausWitch is Hiring 2022!
You will be responsible for:
- customer assistance
- sharing info about products/makers
- cash management
- cleaning the prettiest store in the world
- collaborating with other staff members on a daily basis
- potentially packing online orders and completing USPS pickups
- Actually really likes talking to people!
- Doesn't take themselves too seriously
- Retail + customer service experience a must
- Some knowledge of witchy subject matter like herbs, crystals, tarot, etc
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Comfortable connecting with customers to drive sales
- Ability to multitask and keep calm when handling customer concerns
- 10-40 hours/week (full and part-time positions available)
- In-person ONLY
- Must be available weekends
- Must be available through October
- Proof of complete vaccination required
You’ll have fun if:
- You have a passion for promoting independent artists and makers
- You love introducing visitors to Salem
- You’re interested in learning what makes small businesses work
- You like the startup lifestyle
- You're interested in smashing the cis-hetero, white supremacist, capitalist patriarchy
- You believe in magic
Applicants should send a resume, a few sentences about themselves, and why they want to work at HausWitch to firstname.lastname@example.org. Compensation varies depending on experience, but starts at $16.16/hour+bonuses and 40% staff discount on products!
HausWitch is an equal opportunity employer! LGBTQ+, Black and/or Indigenous Folks, and otherwise self-identifying POC strongly encouraged to apply.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.